Trainer Performance Management Consultant (PMC)
Location: Anywhere in the world (flexible with time zones)
Assignment: Remote access, daily remote work
Reports To: Senior PMC
- 1-3 years consulting in performance management
- Passion for staying updated on field innovations
About Us: Performance Institute (PI) is a nonpartisan, private think tank dedicated to enhancing public and private sector performance through transparency, accountability, and engagement. As the nation’s leading authority on performance-based management practices, our mission is to identify, study, and disseminate innovations pioneered by "best-in-class" organizations.
What We Look For: We seek individuals eager to learn, detail-oriented, innovative, and creative thinkers to bring a fresh perspective that thrives in our environment.
Role Overview: As a Trainer PMC, you will closely collaborate with senior, junior, and Apprentice PMC to ensure the successful delivery of customized performance management solutions through impactful learning courses. The role requires a mix of capabilities, including understanding multiple client products and services and the effective impact of structured courses.
- Ensure learning courses are updated with relevant input, including changes in rules, laws, government statutory requirements, and client policies.
- Manage changes to client presentations.
- Create on-demand learning courses.
- Develop new training courses.
- Partner with Junior and Apprentice PMC to build and manage client relationships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation tied to performance
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Defined success and flexibility
- Transformative leadership insights and coaching
- Diverse and inclusive culture
Note: The individual is required to be based in the US for a successful career path in this role.