Junior Performance Management Consultant (JPMC)
Location: US-based or Citizen
Assignment: Remote access with required travel for client visits, meetings, and conferences.
Reports To: Senior PMC
- 5-10 years of consulting in performance management
- Successful execution of large, complex client engagements
- Business development and sales experience in professional services
- Excellent project management, communication, and client service skills
- Passion for staying updated on field innovations
About Us: Performance Institute (PI) is a nonpartisan, private think tank dedicated to enhancing public and private sector performance through transparency, accountability, and engagement. As the nation’s leading authority on performance-based management practices, our mission is to identify, study, and disseminate innovations pioneered by "best-in-class" organizations.
What We Look For: We seek individuals with strong business acumen, personal leadership, and innovative, creative thinking to bring a fresh perspective that thrives in our environment.
Role Overview: As a Junior PMC, you will lead the execution of client engagements and projects, including the design and delivery of customized performance management solutions. Active involvement in business development thought leadership, and mentoring junior staff is essential. The role combines client execution, business development, knowledge leadership, practice management, and financial oversight.
- Execute and project manage consulting engagements with new and existing clients
- Regularly engage with clients to understand and mitigate gaps, providing solutions
- Deliver presentations and manage group conversations about project plans
- Lead successful implementation of proposed client solutions
- Ensure delivery meets the highest standards of quality and client satisfaction within timelines
- Mentor junior consulting staff members on engagements
- Participate in sales pursuits and help develop compelling proposals
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation tied to performance
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Defined success and flexibility
- Transformative leadership insights and coaching
- Diverse and inclusive culture
- Leads with Vision and Purpose
- Executes Effectively with a track record of planning and execution
- Works Effectively with Senior Leaders, building positive relationships and negotiating contracts.