We offer more than 120 open enrollment courses annually and can bring any course on-site. Intensive, methodology-based courses include step-by-step processes to improve organizational management capacity.
Government managers are now required to receive formal certification. Certification programs are customized to meet the demands of numerous functions in government, while maintaining fundamental performance management skills.
As a thought leader in government management reform, we host quarterly policy forums to provide decision makers and government managers ideas on the latest reforms, mandates and best management practices.
Through extensive surveys and focus groups, we create and maintain a measures database for apples-to-apples comparisons of government program results.
We offer more than 150 national conferences each year, bringing together experts from across the country to share best practices from their cities, counties, states, federal departments and agencies.
We are geared specifically to provide access to comprehensive and experience-tested methodologies for government to achieve positive transformations within your programs and workforce.
Government Performance Summit 2019 Dates Announced
Join The Performance Institute at Government Performance Summit 2019 on June 3-5, 2019. This year's theme is Emerging Innovations and Data-Driven Strategies for Transforming Government, and tickets are available now!
Over the last six months, The Performance Institute, in collaboration with subject matter experts from five partner organizations, has been engaged in a research program to explore the opportunities and challenges associated with responding to directives issued by government leaders intend to drive fundamental reform and restructuring in the federal government. Discover our findings
Latest Institute News
- Experts Offer Advice on Using Data to Restructure Government Workforce
- New Trump Management Mandates: Workforce Transformation and Program Restructuring
- National Survey Reveals Top 5 Innovation Trends in State and Local Government Management
- 5 Things You Should Know About Trump’s New “President’s Management Agenda”
- Managing Government Performance Data to Drive Results
- Helping Cities Advance Performance Management for Improved Results
- Low Productivity? Redesign Your Team So Everyone Is a Leader
- Improving Performance of Communications in Public Safety
- Part 3: How to Manage Difficult Government Employees
- GAO Report on Poor Performance