The current realities in federal government, combined with numerous recent directives, put increased focus on prioritization, productivity, performance improvement and the effectiveness of human capital plans. Over the coming months, The Performance Institute is holding a series of town hall discussions with senior government officials to explore the greatest areas of concern and opportunity regarding critical human capital needs. Learn more
We offer more than 120 open enrollment courses annually and can bring any course on-site. Intensive, methodology-based courses include step-by-step processes to improve organizational management capacity.
Government managers are now required to receive formal certification. Certification programs are customized to meet the demands of numerous functions in government, while maintaining fundamental performance management skills.
As a thought leader in government management reform, we host quarterly policy forums to provide decision makers and government managers ideas on the latest reforms, mandates and best management practices.
Through extensive surveys and focus groups, we create and maintain a measures database for apples-to-apples comparisons of government program results.
We offer more than 150 national conferences each year, bringing together experts from across the country to share best practices from their cities, counties, states, federal departments and agencies.
We are geared specifically to provide access to comprehensive and experience-tested methodologies for government to achieve positive transformations within your programs and workforce.
Now in its 20th year, GPS 2018 will showcase sessions from key Administration and Congressional leaders on upcoming initiatives and mandates as well as case studies from government managers who are solving long-standing management challenges and improving efficiency and results. Register today and take advantage of the early bird rate
Latest Institute News
- Experts Offer Advice on Using Data to Restructure Government Workforce
- New Trump Management Mandates: Workforce Transformation and Program Restructuring
- National Survey Reveals Top 5 Innovation Trends in State and Local Government Management
- 5 Things You Should Know About Trump’s New “President’s Management Agenda”
- Managing Government Performance Data to Drive Results
- Helping Cities Advance Performance Management for Improved Results
- Low Productivity? Redesign Your Team So Everyone Is a Leader
- Improving Performance of Communications in Public Safety
- Part 3: How to Manage Difficult Government Employees
- GAO Report on Poor Performance