Archive | Homepage Teasers RSS feed for this section
Agile, a practice that is strongly associated with software development, is taking on a new role in business. Agile techniques and thinking are being applied to a wider range of
White house Open Gov Initiative, GSA and OMB Performance Team Seek to Obtain Citizen Input Through “ExpertNet” Wiki
Jon Desenberg, PI’s Senior Policy Director, was recently featured on the August 27th edition of Federal News Radio’s Federal News Countdown with Francis Rose. This weekly recap of the top Federal news stories featured discussions on OMB’s targets for IT improvements, computer breaches at DOD, midterm elections, former USDA official Shirley Sherrod, and more.
By Performance Institute on August 26, 2010 in 2010, Federal News Countdown, Homepage Teasers, Press
Jon Desenberg, PI’s Senior Policy Director will be appearing on the Friday, August 26 edition of Federal News Radio’s Federal News Countdown with Francis Rose. Mr. Desenberg will be discussing the week’s most pressing news items with several subject matter experts.
Jon Desenberg, PI’s Senior Policy Director, Discusses Federal Performance Metrics on Federal News Radio
The Performance Institute’s Senior Policy Director, Jon Desenberg, was recently featured on Federal News Radio’s “In Depth: with Francis Rose” to discuss setting successful performance metrics for Federal agencies.
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has collaborated with the Performance Improvement Council (PIC) to announce new guidelines for all Federal agencies in the areas of performance management. The Administration will place a greater emphasis on three performance improvement strategies...
Take govloop's social media for government survey atby 5 PM on March 6
The Performance Institute, a public policy think tank and government training provider, launched InnoGOV.org, a part of the Innovations in Government project. InnoGOV.org is designed as a series of forums, breakfasts, webinars, research and recommendations to share insights in federal management.
Latest Institute News
- Experts Offer Advice on Using Data to Restructure Government Workforce
- New Trump Management Mandates: Workforce Transformation and Program Restructuring
- National Survey Reveals Top 5 Innovation Trends in State and Local Government Management
- 5 Things You Should Know About Trump’s New “President’s Management Agenda”
- Managing Government Performance Data to Drive Results
- Helping Cities Advance Performance Management for Improved Results
- Low Productivity? Redesign Your Team So Everyone Is a Leader
- Improving Performance of Communications in Public Safety
- Part 3: How to Manage Difficult Government Employees
- GAO Report on Poor Performance