Government agencies as well as cities and counties across the nation are unlocking the amazing potential of big data with spectacular results.
That’s why Data Analytics for the Opioid Crisis Summit is tackling the latest methodologies, best practices and technologies for using data analytics to reduce usage, streamline treatment, and improve performance of those combating the Opioid Crisis.
By attending the Data Analytics for the Opioid Crisis Summit, you will emerge with practical and proven solutions for a number of key challenges facing agencies and governments:
- Data Analytics for the Opioid Crisis: Best practices for collecting, analyzing and using data for modern-day agencies – integrating and synthesizing all your data from sources such as crime and arrest records, EMS reports, and new monitoring technologies (Prescription Drug Monitoring)
- Predictive Analytics: Use predictive analytics to forecast who/where is in need of help.
- Data Sharing with Outside Sources: Identify data sets from hospitals, emergency services and governmental agencies that could be harnessed to improve insight on usage trends in your community.
- Utilize New Technologies for Data Mining: Utilize data from hospitals, EMS records, Police reports, pharmacies, and more!
- Performance Analysis and Reporting: Prepare and analyze critical data relating to a wide variety of operational matters – including case calls and incidents, interactions with the public, sudden spikes in usage, administrative processes, first responder training and workforce management
- Field Deployment of Data: Utilize mobile computing and distributed analysis to equip front-line responders with insight to do their jobs better and safer
Then, after the summit, stay with our PI staff for two more days – and join The Performance Institute for Developing and Using Performance Measures, one of the core Certified Government Performance Manager courses.
Key elements include:
Existing Mandates and State of Practice in Performance Measurement The 8 Keys of Effective Performance Management Systems
Select Your Framework for Developing Measures
Identify Outcomes and Intermediate Outcomes
Develop Measures and Metrics
Narrow Casting and Targeting
Integrating Performance Measures Into Your Opioid Reduction Initiatives
- Opioid Summit Only
February 27, 2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Opioid Summit + Workshop
February 27, 2018 - March 1, 2018
8:30 am - 4:30 pm