CUSTOMIZED ON-SITE TRAINING AND FACILITATION
One of the more popular vehicles for accessing the Institute’s educational offerings is the delivery of on-site trainings and management facilitations. Bringing a training or facilitation in-house gives you the opportunity to customize a program that addresses your exact challenges and provides a more personal learning experience, while virtually eliminating travel expenses. Whether you require training for your department or for an organization-wide initiative, the advanced learning methods employed by The Performance Institute will create an intimate training atmosphere that maximizes knowledge transfer to enhance the talent within your organization.
We realize that not all obstacles can be overcome by applying an “off-the-shelf solution.” While many training providers will offer you some variation of their standard training, The Performance Institute’s subject matter experts will work with you and your team to examine your programs and determine your exact areas of need. The identification of real life examples will create a learning atmosphere that resonates with participants while at the same time providing immediate return on your training investment. Using interactive exercises that employ actual projects or scenarios from your organization, instructors can address specific challenges and align the curriculum of each session to your objectives. While the majority of on-site trainings are focused on smaller groups, The Performance institute also has the ability to accommodate organizational-wide training initiatives. Utilizing multiple instructors, The Institute has the capacity to deliver courses to groups of up to 300 participants per day.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Federal, state and local government agencies are increasingly under pressure to develop long range strategic plans that chart out organization goals on a multi-year basis. However, strategic planning efforts in government typically focus on what resources have been allocated for a set of specific activities versus what outcome is required for success. Furthermore, traditional strategic plans and strategic planning processes have delivered beautifully crafted mission and vision statements, detailed lists of goals, objectives and tasks and very few results-oriented actionable plans.
By bringing this course or facilitation on-site to your organization The Performance Institute will help you focus on the activities that matter most to the mission of your organization and how to increase the alignment of resources and programs to achieve results.
- Learn to Connect Strategic Planning Efforts with Performance Results
- Identify Seven Strategic Elements for Building Results Oriented Agencies
- Create Measurable Outcomes that Align with Your Agencies Mission
- Develop Results-Oriented Strategies to Achieve Departmental Outcomes
- Conduct an Organizational Readiness Assessment to Target Barriers to Change
Performance measurement is an indispensable part of any organization that wants to see results. By bringing this course on-site to your organization The Performance Institute will provide you with the resources to develop or revise meaningful performance measures. Our hands-on facilitation services will provide you with the opportunity to systematically create performance measures that are meaningful and relevant to your organization by conducting a top-down, bottom-up review of your current measures and metrics.
- Design Effective Performance measures to Implement Your Organization’s Goals and Vision
- Develop a Performance Management System in Government to Drive Results
- Link Performance measures to a Variety of Management Processes
- Learn how to Use Organizational Goals and Objectives to Develop Appropriate Performance Measures
- Understand why You Should Measure Performance in Your Agency
In recent years, federal, state and local government agencies have dealt with a decreased workforce, tighter budget restrictions and significant knowledge gaps. As a result, The Institute’s human resource professionals have created human capital management programs that are designed to fix the issues that have been plaguing the government workforce. Over time, most human capital specialists have acknowledged that they are now facing an even bigger crisis: effectively transitioning their human capital plans into action.
By bringing this course or facilitation on-site to your organization, The Performance Institute will help you overcome the workforce issues that affect your office. We can help you build and implement a human capital plan, measure the performance of your HR department or identify mission critical positions and potential candidates to ensure the sustainability of your agency’s workforce.
- Plan for the Future of Workforce of Your Agency
- Tie Leadership Development, Succession Planning and Workforce Planning to Your Agency’s Mission
- Understand the Latest Human Capital Challenges and Mandates
- Provide Continuity of Leadership by Identifying Potential Candidates for Critical Senior Management Positions
- Forecast Skills Gap and Attrition in Management Ranks
Managing projects on a set schedule with financial efficiency, and a complex set of deliverables is no easy task. Being able to employ a solid foundation of project management techniques and tools is vital to project success. Overcoming poor project planning, faulty definition of project scope and lack of transparency on project performance increases the chances of significant project risks. In order to address these challenges, skilled project managers are needed to make sure that project costs and schedules are accurate and align with overall strategy.
Aligned with the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) framework, The Performance Institute’s Project Management training is designed to focus on the practical application of concepts and real life situations. The Performance Institute has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute.
- Improve Project Planning and Management
- Measure and Report Project Performance
- Reduce Project Failure Rates
- Gain Valuable Tips to help Prepare for the Exam
- Navigate Process Groups and Knowledge
- Areas of The PMBOK®
- Reduce Project Failure Rates