You can’t declare something mature until it has stopped developing. By that criterion, the big-data market is far from mature. It continues to foster an impressive amount of innovation into new types of databases, analytical approaches and applications that infuse data-driven optimization into every aspect of our existence.
- Are we any Closer to a Nationwide Public Safety Wireless Broadband Network?
- Part 3: How to Manage Difficult Government Employees
- GAO Report on Poor Performance
- Part 2: How to Manage Difficult Government Employees
- Part 1: How to Manage Difficult Government Employees
- The Performance Institute and AGA Present the 15th Annual Government Performance Summit