You can’t declare something mature until it has stopped developing. By that criterion, the big-data market is far from mature. It continues to foster an impressive amount of innovation into new types of databases, analytical approaches and applications that infuse data-driven optimization into every aspect of our existence.
In the News
- New Research Uncovers Five Top Issues that Lead to Requirements Problems
- Telling our story, before someone else tells it for us.
- Challenges Found in Local Government Can Be Conquered
- Missing the Mark on Moneyball
- OMB Next Steps in Evidence and Innovation Agenda: Two Steps Forward and One Step Back
- Stop the Paper Chase – Clearly Define Goals