The House Intelligence Committee will return to its work on cybersecurity this week as it prepares to re-introduce an information-sharing bill from last session and hold a hearing on cyber threats facing the United States.
House to revive battle on cybersecurity
- Resonate With Your Audience
- The Performance Institute: Helping Cities Advance Performance Management for Improved Results
- Low Productivity? Redesign Your Team So Everyone Is a Leader
- Are we any Closer to a Nationwide Public Safety Wireless Broadband Network?
- Part 3: How to Manage Difficult Government Employees