The House Intelligence Committee will return to its work on cybersecurity this week as it prepares to re-introduce an information-sharing bill from last session and hold a hearing on cyber threats facing the United States.
- How to Manage Difficult Government Employees
- The Performance Institute and AGA Present the 15th Annual Government Performance Summit
- The November National Public Safety Broadband Network (NPSBN) Event
- How Can Agencies Plan for a Future FirstNet Transition?
- Understanding the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- New Research Uncovers Five Top Issues that Lead to Requirements Problems