The House Intelligence Committee will return to its work on cybersecurity this week as it prepares to re-introduce an information-sharing bill from last session and hold a hearing on cyber threats facing the United States.
- Understanding the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- New Research Uncovers Five Top Issues that Lead to Requirements Problems
- Telling our story, before someone else tells it for us.
- Challenges Found in Local Government Can Be Conquered
- Missing the Mark on Moneyball
- OMB Next Steps in Evidence and Innovation Agenda: Two Steps Forward and One Step Back