Governance is the key to improving the federal government’s performance through making better use of the tools and personnel already available. Performance management has improved slowly over the past few decades, but it is not where it needs to be yet. This is as a result of managers not using performance data as frequently as it should be or to its fullest capabilities.
- The Performance Institute and AGA Present the 15th Annual Government Performance Summit
- The November National Public Safety Broadband Network (NPSBN) Event
- How Can Agencies Plan for a Future FirstNet Transition?
- Understanding the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- New Research Uncovers Five Top Issues that Lead to Requirements Problems
- Telling our story, before someone else tells it for us.