Governance is the key to improving the federal government’s performance through making better use of the tools and personnel already available. Performance management has improved slowly over the past few decades, but it is not where it needs to be yet. This is as a result of managers not using performance data as frequently as it should be or to its fullest capabilities.
- Are we any Closer to a Nationwide Public Safety Wireless Broadband Network?
- Part 3: How to Manage Difficult Government Employees
- GAO Report on Poor Performance
- Part 2: How to Manage Difficult Government Employees
- Part 1: How to Manage Difficult Government Employees
- The Performance Institute and AGA Present the 15th Annual Government Performance Summit