Governance is the key to improving the federal government’s performance through making better use of the tools and personnel already available. Performance management has improved slowly over the past few decades, but it is not where it needs to be yet. This is as a result of managers not using performance data as frequently as it should be or to its fullest capabilities.
In the News
- New Research Uncovers Five Top Issues that Lead to Requirements Problems
- Telling our story, before someone else tells it for us.
- Challenges Found in Local Government Can Be Conquered
- Missing the Mark on Moneyball
- OMB Next Steps in Evidence and Innovation Agenda: Two Steps Forward and One Step Back
- Stop the Paper Chase – Clearly Define Goals