Federal agencies have a unique opportunity to fi ll critical skills gaps by capitalizing on the enthusiasm generated by the Obama administration. According to Gallup the number of respondents who said they were considering federal employment rose from 24 percent to 40 percent between 2006 and 2009. It is imperative that government agencies capitalize on the newfound interest in public service and learn how to target the right candidates for the job.
Solving the Staffing Crisis: Getting the Right Person for the Right Job
- How to Manage Difficult Government Employees
- The Performance Institute and AGA Present the 15th Annual Government Performance Summit
- The November National Public Safety Broadband Network (NPSBN) Event
- How Can Agencies Plan for a Future FirstNet Transition?
- Understanding the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- New Research Uncovers Five Top Issues that Lead to Requirements Problems