Federal agencies have a unique opportunity to fi ll critical skills gaps by capitalizing on the enthusiasm generated by the Obama administration. According to Gallup the number of respondents who said they were considering federal employment rose from 24 percent to 40 percent between 2006 and 2009. It is imperative that government agencies capitalize on the newfound interest in public service and learn how to target the right candidates for the job.
Solving the Staffing Crisis: Getting the Right Person for the Right Job
- The Performance Institute: Helping Cities Advance Performance Management for Improved Results
- Low Productivity? Redesign Your Team So Everyone Is a Leader
- Are we any Closer to a Nationwide Public Safety Wireless Broadband Network?
- Part 3: How to Manage Difficult Government Employees
- GAO Report on Poor Performance