Federal agencies have a unique opportunity to fi ll critical skills gaps by capitalizing on the enthusiasm generated by the Obama administration. According to Gallup the number of respondents who said they were considering federal employment rose from 24 percent to 40 percent between 2006 and 2009. It is imperative that government agencies capitalize on the newfound interest in public service and learn how to target the right candidates for the job.
Solving the Staffing Crisis: Getting the Right Person for the Right Job
In the News
- New Research Uncovers Five Top Issues that Lead to Requirements Problems
- Telling our story, before someone else tells it for us.
- Challenges Found in Local Government Can Be Conquered
- Missing the Mark on Moneyball
- OMB Next Steps in Evidence and Innovation Agenda: Two Steps Forward and One Step Back
- Stop the Paper Chase – Clearly Define Goals